Friday, September 5, 2008

A lot has happened....

Well lets see since I last updated.....

I've been busy canning tomatoes & pickles.... I am officially done with that.... thank goodness....

Colton started school last week.... He's such a big boy.... I've tried to upload the pics, but for some reason, I can't get it done....

There's good news on the house search..... Scott & I found a place.... It's not a farm, but that's ok.... We are selling off all the animals.... by October, we should be able to start moving.... It's a small, cute 2 bedroom cottage on 1.75 acres.... we will be buying it....

As for the boys.... they will be moving on their own.... Can you imagine? My boys.... so called ADULTS..... LOL.... they've found a nice house, 3 bedroom place.... it will be a rent to own.... I am working hard to get things together for them.... I think by the time their ready to move in, I should have everything they need to make a "home"....

So anyhow.... September is here.... can you believe it..... In 3 days my baby will be 18.... it's so hard to imagine Darren being legal as an adult.... ugh, who allows these kids to grow up? I don't like it.... In 3 weeks, Scott & I will be celebrating our 10th anniversary..... again, hard to believe.....

Anyhow, back to today..... I have to head to the barn (Scott had to be to work early...).... then I have dishes, laundry, bird cages, cat box, bathroom, & I HAVE to put laundry away....

So I'm off to get the day started.... Have a great one.... It's FRIDAY!!!!

No comments: