Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Well... Well.... Well...

Here it's been another month and a half since I've been able to update.... Things have been BuSy around here....

November had come and gone.... Scott had a great 45th birthday.... We spent most of the day together.... I took him to Gander Mountain in Harrisburg.... I had to work in the evening, so he spent the time at home with family & friends celebrating his day.... Last Monday started Bear hunting.... Scott was 1 of 8 lucky Perry County hunters to "bag one" in county.... Thanksgiving was great.... I worked.... We held an All You Can Eat Buffet at the restaurant.... Scott, His Mom, & Sister came and enjoyed Mark's wonderful food....

Yesterday was my Dad's birthday... I was able to talk to him for a short time.... We'll talk again Friday (on MY BiRTHDay!!!!).....

Scottie is still in Florida.... Jobs are scarce, as they are everywhere.... He's hopeful about a call back he received.... He was able to spend the Holiday with some of his Mom's family.... I miss him terribly....

Tony & Nikki are doing well.... He's working when needed for our friend Jeff.... Rylin is doing great.... Such a little cutie....

Darren is doing GREAT!!! He loves his job at the restaurant.... He got his license back.... and now has 2 vehicles on the road.... His car, and a 4x4 truck that was given to us....

well, I must get off here.... I have a class for work on Monday, and I have yet to even open the book.... =)

No comments: