Friday, October 16, 2009

I'm Sorry!


I seem to have put my blog on the "back burner" since starting my job! There's just a ton to do, with such little time....

I did find a few minutes this week to shop for apples (for applesauce), and pumpkins & mums to decorate the front of the house....




Yep, that's a tiny bit of snow left on the ground.... Ugh, I'm so not ready for this.... We are burning in the wood stove, and it's nice & toasty inside.....


The housework at times seems to get away from me also.... Then I get a huge burst of energy, and it's done.... Scott helps where he can, most of his "to do" is outside, getting things ready for winter....

We were able to get the dog kennel up, Bear is officially off his logging chain.... He's still trying to understand the fence.... I went out yesterday and put a blue tarp over the top to keep him out of the nasty weather the best I can....

The garden is done for the year.... We will spend Monday evening digging potatoes, it is to be fairly nice and we'll both be home! I bought a bushel of apples, and plan to tackle applesauce at some point this weekend!!

Today is my sister in laws 50th birthday.... Happy Birthday Cindy!! Hope you enjoy your birthday!!

Well, I'm off for now.... I've got a few things to jump into before heading to work this afternoon!!

Have a great weekend!!!!

No comments: