Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy New Year!!!

What a great year 2009 was.... Praying that 2010 is even better....

It's been a month since I last updated.... Guess I've been a little busy.....
My 30th birthday has come and gone.... 30 is not that bad, really.... LOL....

We had a great Christmas.... Spent Christmas Eve with Scott's family, and my boss Mark joined us also.... Christmas Day was spent working, at the restaurant.... We had a buffet, with a great turn out....

New Years Eve was spent at home with a visit from the kids.... We did "Christmas" with them then.... I do believe we chose gifts that "made their days".... LOL.... New Years Day was spent again with Scott's family & the kids....

A quick update on everyone....

Scottie; is still in Florida... just recently started a new job, that he seems to enjoy and is paying well enough.... I'm sure he's not missing any of this snow at all....

Tony & Nikki; are doing well.... Even after Tony's accident on Christmas Day night.... He scared us all, but no major injuries & is healing well....

Rylin; is as cute as ever!!! and pooped in the big potty for the first time yesterday!!!!

Darren; is loving his job as a cook at the restaurant.... Tomorrow he will be moving back home for a few months.... It's a wise choice, with rent so high at his house, and the driveway about impassable at times.... We will enjoy having him at home....

Scott; is well.... Keeping busy cutting firewood... and helping the kids with car problems, etc.... He's had a great year at his job.... and is still loving it.... He works for some really great people.... He's been great about helping out around the house also.... What a great husband I have!!!

Myself; well.... I'm good.... No complaints.... Rice Bags are in demand right now.... and between the kids, restaurant, and the house I'm keeping busy.... I like it that way..... I'm still adjusting to "working".... it had been so long, 7 years to be exact.... So it will take a while to really adjust to everything.... I love who I work for & with.... Everyone is great.....

January seems to have jumped at us like a big 'ole lion.... BRRR.... Cold & very windy!!!! I'm on countdown for spring.... Can't wait to plant my garden & play in the flower beds.....

Well I must go.... still some housework to tackle this afternoon.... then I work later....

Until next time.... Be safe....

No comments: