Thursday, August 20, 2009

Starting over.... or so to speak!

Today was my last day to babysit Colton.... I will miss him greatly.... I've had him almost every day of his life since he was 1 month old, he'll be 7 in less than a month! He starts school on Tuesday.... 1st grade.... We spent all day yesterday at the pool, with Brian, Deb & TJ.... then after Scott came home from work, we hit up the county fair....




So now I am in between jobs... I have a few applications out.... So we'll see...

Meanwhile, I plan to CLEAN!!! I have a whole list started of things I want to tackle starting tomorrow.... I also plan to make new curtains for the living room... and start my rice bags for the cold weather.... I have lots of canning & freezing to tend to, and weeds to take care of in the flower beds.... I surely won't be "bored" LOL....

No comments: