Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Rainy Tuesday.

Here it's been almost a whole week since I last updated. After I promised to tackle this more often. I do apologize, with all the nice weather I've been outside more, spending less time on the computer.

I finally tackled the garage Friday. I was tired of looking at it, & I understand that Scott is strapped for time. So it took me an hour & a half to finish it. Now I have a parking spot for my new mower, & I can actually walk on the floor to get to the freezer. WOO HOO.

We also organized the attic last week. All I have left to do is empty some canning jars of old food. Maybe today, we'll see. Ha Ha.

We had a great weekend. Saturday, Scott had to work, so I went to the little flea market up the road. Made a few $'s. Sunday morning we headed out to Williams Grove flea market. It was "slim pickens" due to the Holiday, but we still made out pretty good. In the afternoon, we were at Scott's Mom's for Easter dinner. His sister, brother in law & niece from northern PA were down. We had a wonderful time, & ate way to much of course.

No comments: