Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Hi All.

I've been a little lazy recently about my writing. I promise to get back to it more regularly. Really I do, ha ha.

We've had a pretty good week so far.

Sunday we had out first time for the season @ the Williams Grove Flea Market. Started out kind of COLD, but turned into a beautiful day. I ended up with a sunburned face. Made a good amount of money. After we came home, I was able to use my brand new clotheslines. WOO HOO. Then to make an already GREAT day even better, I got to mow. Using our NEW MOWER! So much FUN! We also had great visits from Darren & Scottie.

Monday was Scott's doctors appointment in Hershey. He has another in 2 weeks for a full MRI. After we came home, not much got done. We were so tired from the whole weekend, and then the trip, etc to Hershey. I did make supper; venison butterfly steaks w/ sauteed mushrooms & melted cheese, & mashed potatoes w/ gravy.

Tuesday was back to normal. Work, Colton, etc. Not to much exciting. Supper was a nice beef roast, done slowly in the oven all day, with a wonderful garden salad.

Today, again back to normal. Accomplished loads of stuff. Dishes, sparkly clean bathroom, vacuumed out whole room, took the dog for a nice run, lots of laundry, HUNG OUT. Made a wonderful supper using the leftover beef roast from last night. I shredded it up, sauteed mushrooms, made mashed potatoes, & gravy; then just piled it all on our plates. YUMMY! After supper we went for a 4~wheeler ride in the woods to feed the deer, then to Scott's Mom's for a quick visit. We came home & straight to the attic. It needed cleaned & organized. We have a great sell pile for the flea market this weekend. Now we are relaxing watching Ghost Hunters.

Tomorrow is supposed to be the nicest day of the week. I plan to take full advantage of it. windows open, laundry out on the line, & a nice walk. So enjoy your Thursday, make it a great one. Thanks for reading.

No comments: