Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Photo's Coming Soon...

I promise. LOL. The bathroom has come along great. It is done, with the exception of the closet.

Scott has gotten back into cutting and gathering fire wood. That is something he enjoys. I'm not sure why, but hey I don't understand everything, LOL.

I am still trying to reclaim my house. The office is still being used as bathroom storage until the closet is finished.

This weekend we have a mini vacation away from home. We are headed to N.Y. for Lauryn's 1st birthday. (For those of you who don't know who Lauryn is, she is the boy's baby sister. This will be Scott & I's first time meeting her, and seeing Darlene & James' new house). So exciting. Also while we are there, we will be going for dinner with Shannon & Bryan & their children. I am so excited. I haven't seen her in almost 2 years. 4 more days.

Well I am off here to get a few more things finished. Enjoy. & Thanks for reading.

No comments: