Saturday, March 14, 2009

Loving Daylight Savings Time....

Finally, I am getting used to the time change. I am feeling better every day. LOL. When I wake up daylight is just breaking when I look out my kitchen window, toward the mountain.

I am on week 2 of my "diet". I am basically just watching my calorie intake daily, exercising daily, & not eating after 7 at night. It is working out quite well. I feel much better. Guess that's all that matters.

We worked all weekend on bringing in firewood. Total of 16 pick up truck loads in, and unloaded. Scott & Darren cut & loaded the truck. I unloaded every truck load. What a great workout. Now I know what Scott likes about doing this on a regular basis. LOL.

The rest of this week, I will spend time out in the garage. It has not been touched since we moved in when things got thrown in. It needs organized. I will also spend time in the attic cleaning up. I want to get started on heading out to the flea markets, and I know there are some things both in the garage & the attic. So this will kill 2 birds with 1 stone. LOL.

Well anyhow, I am off to get some laundry finished up, and clean up the basement. Have a great one.

No comments: