Friday, March 27, 2009

Guess I better give an update....

I just haven't felt like it though. Isn't that horrible.

We purchased a new mattress & box spring last weekend. I've finally gotten used to it. Took a little while since we went from a mattress where you'd sink right in, to one that's like laying on the coffee table. Ha Ha.

I had a "date" night out with Deb last night. Since she started her 2nd job, I've not seen much of her. She's spread pretty thin between her family, work, & the barn. So it's nice when I do get to see her. We went out to eat at the Olive Garden, then a little shopping @ Marshalls & WalMart.

We had some rain yesterday, which was nicely welcomed. Today it's to be beautiful. I plan to go out & finish working in the flower beds. Maybe also go for a walk after Colton goes to school.

Well this might be short, but again I'm still not into writing for some reason.

1 comment:

Kaitlin Seidel said...

well, at least i didn't have to bail you two out last night! =P