Wednesday, February 11, 2009

We are sooo tired...

As most of you know, we have started out bathroom project. So right now, we have no tub or shower & no sink in the bathroom. We are taking showers @ Scott's Mom's, and washing hands & brushing teeth in the kitchen. I'm so excited to have it DONE. But it will take time. Scott has only nights to work on it.

My whole house looks like a construction zone. In my living room, I have 6 - 4x8 sheets of bead board, my shower faucet, and tools. My kitchen has 7 - 10' pieces of CPVC pipes, painting acc's, tools, & the sink faucet. The office is filling up quick. The shower walls are standing in there, and today I have the job of cleaning everything else out of the bathroom. And the bathroom, well we wont even go there. LOL. the new tub is standing on end in the corner, the one window is about torn out, the wall "linolium" is about ripped out, etc... etc....

Today is Scott's Mom's birthday. She is 71. We had a small dinner for her last night. I made meatloaf, mashed potatoes, corn, & a spice cake. Darren took the leftovers home.

No comments: