Tuesday, February 17, 2009

No photo's this update...

The bathroom is coming along.... We have a toilet that WORKS.... WOO HOO!!! LOL....

We've had a lot of help with this project.... We are glad to have as much as we can get... Kevin's been here most of the time.... Darren, Scottie, Brian, & Jeff have been great help....

I'll be glad when it's over, as I'm sure so will Scott.... He's been working all day at work, then working till after midnight in the bathroom... We are so sleep deprived... LOL....

So anyhow.... On another note.... Scott's Mom has been making suppers the past few days.... Tonight is the first I've cooked in days.... I've got a nice pot of veggie beef soup simmering away.... I'm not feeling well, so it will be nice....

This is a short update.... Scott's home, and I must get his supper.... Have a great Tuesday evening....

No comments: