Monday, February 2, 2009

Snowing, again....

Although they say it's not going to amount to anything. We'll see.

Had an interesting weekend.
Friday evening we stayed home, had baked mac & cheese w/ broccoli & chicken, then I worked on our taxes. I'm glad they're done.
Saturday; Scott worked, and I went to Jeff & Deb's to clean. Got a lot done there. Then we went shopping. Hit the Goodwill, 2 grocery stores, & the Family Dollar. Scott & I met up at the boys' house around 5ish. Scottie's car was stuck 1/2 way up the driveway. We were there about 4 hours, Scott worked with the skidloader & was able to make it so they could get up.
Sunday; I was home all say. Didn't feel well. Scott & Brian were out in the woods cutting firewood. In the early afternoon, Scottie came up and visited with me. Brought up the paper (with the coupons for me). For the superbowl, Scott hung with the boys @ their friends house. I was home, and Brian came down. He watched most of the game with me, then had to leave. I am not happy with the turn out of the game, but hey. Ya can't win them all. LOL.

So anyhow. Today is Monday, and I feel a ton better than yesterday. I had Colton most of the day. He was gone from 10:45 ~ 3:45 for school. I ran to the amish store for a few things. Also did laundry, and some light housework.

Also, I am asking for some prayers for Darren & Tony. They are both out of work right now. Tony is able to get unemployment. Darren is not. So please remember them in prayer.

Thanks.

No comments: