Monday, October 20, 2008

October 20th....

I guess fall is here & in full swing.... It is a brisk 28* this morning.... BRRR.... I want to get some pics of the fall colors.... I have such a great view from my front porch....

So anyhow, the house is done & unpacked.... I found a desk on Saturday at the same furniture place I had gotten my living room set & bed.... So I now have the office set up..... Yesterday Scott & Kevin hauled all my canned goods downstairs & organized on the shelves, and they started cleaning up around the garage & burning old boxes....

Saturday Scott worked & I shopped.... It seems like I was at 100 different stores.... I had a great time.... I got home not to long before Scott.... We went to Kevin's for supper that night.... Mmmm... we had BBQ'd chicken, hamburgers, pasta salad, & seasoned potatoes....

Last night we went to Jeff & Deb's.... Last minute party planning supper..... Chad & Jess were there too.... We had hamburgers, hotdogs, chicken sausages, chips, tortellini salad, & potato salad.... We got a lot of planning done.... Can't believe it's only 5 days away.... We plan to head out for last minute shopping Thursday evening (well us 3 girls anyhow)....

So back to today.... I have a few small things planned.... Dust, Vacuum, Bring my Potted Plants inside, pay a few bills, balance the checkbook, & change out all the summer clothes for much warmer ones....

I'm off here for now.... Have a great one....

No comments: