Monday, October 6, 2008

I almost want to call the boys....

LOL.... Call me crazy, but I'm almost ready to pick up the phone.... This is crazy....

Last night I could barely sleep, it took me over an hour to settle last night.... We are so used to hearing t.v.'s, voices, and of course the kids up & down the steps at all hours....

Anyhow, the kids are just about settled into their new home.... Just a few things left here.... Tonight Scott hooked up their propane tanks for their hot water, while I showed them how to put up a shower curtain.... I will get pics as soon as I can....

We are just about all packed & ready to start moving.... We really can't wait.... I'm ready to just get it done & over with.... Scott is out cleaning the barn tonight (yes at 11PM....).... I cleaned out all the upper cabinets (will pack it all tomorrow)....

Starting Wednesday I will be babysitting Rylin.... for those of you who don't know, she is Tony's girl friends baby.... What a little cutie.... Just had her 1st birthday on Saturday.... Guess I should include Tony's girlfriends name.... It's Nikki....

Well, I'm headed to bed.... all this packing & helping the kids move really tires a person out.... I'll be glad when it's over....

No comments: