Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Oct. 29th.....

Well life has finally slowed down.... The kids are all settled & their stove is hooked up.... Our Halloween party is DONE for another year..... a little clean up is left from that, but it will wait unti lwe get nice plastic totes to store everything in....

We have our washer hooked up, so I am officially caught up with laundry.... Still no clothes lines up, but my 2 wooden racks are working great.... I am a little bored around here, not much to do on a daily basis....

I have picked up a small "part time" job.... cleaning empty houses & apartments.... $15.00 / hour.... it's a little extra money and gives me something to do....

I have also decided to go back to school.... the local community college here in Central PA.... HACC.... for Elementary Education.... I will transfer to Shippensburg University when I'm done at HACC....
I will start in January going full time, doing what I can online.... It will take me about 6 years, but I will end up with my Master's Degree, and will be a teacher.... My life long dream....

Well I am off here for the night.... Not much to do around here.... Scott & I are relaxing infront of the t.v.... Catching up on some recorded programs.... Enjoy your evening....

No comments: