Tuesday, June 23, 2009

A beautiful day ahead....

Good Morning....

Yesterday was the first beautiful day in a while.... No rain!!! I had so much planned inside, did the bare minimum and went outside.... Loved it so much that I forgot about supper until about 4:00.... then I was scrambling around to get something defrosted and cooking.... Last evening, we started moving the wood pile.... Hope to finish that this week....

Today is another gorgeous day..... I have a lot I want to get done.... reorganize & wipe out all the kitchen cabinets.... wash windows, inside & out.... clean out the bird cages.... wash my blazer.... and start washing down the outside of the house (by hand of course, we don't have a power washer... our house is small enough to get it done today)....

Guess I better plan supper this morning.... can't forget about it again....

Well I'm off here for now.... Gotta get my day started.... Make it a great one....

No comments: