Saturday, September 12, 2009

Things are looking up....

Finally.....

I am really enjoying my new job.... I've always been such a people person, and now my personality gets to come out each and every day.... I am trying to get along with everyone that I work with.... I absolutely love my boss and his wife.... they're great people.... and working with Brian is great.... He is such a great kid....

Scott had been coming in on the weekends and tackling dishes for us, until the dishwasher gets fixed.... He is also still working long hours at work being the only service guy....

Home & garden have kind taken a back seat for a short time.... While I adjust to working again.... I might tackle some tomatoes after I'm done online.... I finished most of my housework this morning.... Laundry I will attempt Monday when it is bright & shiny out....

We have a few praises & a couple prayer requests....

Praise; Darren has finally gotten a job.... he is an assistant cook at the restaurant.... Today is his first day.... Brian is training him today....

Praise; Tony & Nikki have found a new place & are all settled in.... It's about 4 miles from here, right across the street from Scott's work....

Prayer; Scottie is not moving to Florida.... and I guess is looking for a place to live....

Prayer; All 3 of the boys are not getting along.... I am very upset about this, but not getting involved....

Well I am off... .Thanks for reading.... Have a great weekend....

No comments: