Saturday, November 15, 2008

Rainy Saturday.....

Well here it is Saturday.... and it's RAINING..... So whats the best thing to do, SHOP!!!! LOL.....

I plan to head over the mountain today.... 2nd hand stores, Wal~Mart, Gabriel Brothers, & maybe the Dollar Store.... I'm in need of some clothes.... and the start of Christmas shopping....

Scott is working today (well actually Turkey hunting with his boss for a while this morning)....

We will be heading out to Kentucky for Christmas.... it will be nice to spend a Holiday with my family.... it's been a few years.... I am also excited to meet Allisa, my niece who was born in May.... and of course Alexus, who I haven't seen since she was 2 (she's now 6).... I guess the boys will probably try to head to NY, this will be their baby sister's 1st Christmas....

This has been an interesting week.... we finally got my vacuum back together & running (WOO HOO).... Had a scare, thought my washers water pump died, but it was just the hose, easy fix.... we haven't seen the SUN in about a week.... I'm tired of the fog & rain.... and then Deb just told me that they are calling for snow on Monday.... oh well.... I bought Scott's birthday present already (a week early).... he got a Savage 30-06 rifle.... got a good price on it....

So anyway, I'm off here.... should soon get ready to head out.... but why rush? I have all day....

No comments: